We have always been told that the first impression we have on others is the most impactful and long-lasting, as this is how others view us from that moment forward. Some of us have an advantage in having a better first impression than others due to being good looking, sexy, smart, handsome, attractive and exciting. These attributes require a combination of healthy and glowing skin, well-groomed hair, clear and engaging eyes, as well as a bright and wide smile.
For healthy and glowing skin, you can use skin care creams and serums while for healthy hair, you can opt to use hair nutrient supplements as well as applying hair growth oils. In case of the eyes, we have found using contact lenses or having colored lenses can help elevate the impression you have when compared to a pair of glasses. As for getting a brighter and wider smile, a regular habit of brushing your teeth and also whitening the teeth with products like Wider Smiles is also recommended by experts to give the best first impression when meeting someone for the first time.
Since many of our readers were curious as to which teeth whitening product they should use, our research team decided to write this article. But before we discuss our recommended teeth whitening product, let’s look at some necessary information regarding tooth health and teeth products in general.
- 1 What Are The Major Reasons For Having Unsightly Teeth?
- 2 What Are The Options You Have For Getting Whiter Teeth?
- 3 What Do We Expect From A Quality At-Home Teeth Whitening Product?
- 4 Which Teeth Whitening Product Do We Recommend?
- 5 What Is Wider Smiles?
- 6 Who Can Use This Teeth Whitener?
- 7 What Ingredients Can Be Found In This Teeth Whitener?
- 8 What Advantages Should You Expect From Using This Product?
- 9 What Are The Disadvantages Of This Product You Should Know Before Buying?
- 10 What Are The Side Effects We Found With This Teeth Whitening Set?
- 11 What Are The Online Deals And Cost For Wider Smiles?
- 12 Should You Get Wider Smiles?
- 13 Wider Smiles
- 14 Pros
- 15 Cons
What Are The Major Reasons For Having Unsightly Teeth?
Getting unsightly teeth that have been discolored can be a real problem to deal with as ugly and stained teeth look bad and cause negative impressions on others. Independent experts have been researching the many reasons for stained teeth for decades and have found the following to be the most common causes of stained teeth:
- Tobacco: Smoking cigarettes or chewing tobacco is the most common reason for stained teeth around the world.
- Foods And Drinks: Tea, coffee, soda, wine as well as some fruits and vegetables can leave your teeth stained.
- Lack Of Dental Hygiene: Not brushing frequently enough or not using dental floss and mouthwash can cause plaque buildup and teeth stains.
- Trauma: Physical trauma suffered, like a hard fall, can cause teeth discolorations.
- External Environment: Environmental factors like excessive fluoride consumption via water, toothpaste, and supplements can cause tooth discolorations.
- Pharmaceutical Drugs: Medications like Tetracycline, Antihistamines, or Doxycycline can lead to teeth discoloration.
- Getting Older: Aging can lead to the thinning of the outermost layer of the enamel, causing yellowing of the teeth.
What Are The Options You Have For Getting Whiter Teeth?
When it comes to the options you have for getting your teeth whitened, you can opt for the dentist, try whitening strips, eat whitening chewing gum, consider at-home teeth whitening gel products, or try home-made teeth whitening.
My research into each of these methods of teeth whitening has allowed me to gain a better understanding of which product I would pick for myself when whitening my teeth.
The five options for getting a wider smile with whiter teeth include:
- Professional Bleaching Process: This is where the dentist will use a powerful bleaching agent to whiten your teeth. The advantage of this is that the dentist will be able to see tooth decay and other problems which will help limit the pain you have to go through. The disadvantage is that this process can cost $300-$500 per session with a dentists visit a requirement.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening Strips: These strips of teeth whitening agents are convenient to use and provide sufficient teeth whitening. Unfortunately, the strips can cause uneven teeth color as they don’t accurately whiten the crevices and corners in between teeth. Teeth whitening strips are also likely to touch the gums which cause gum damage due to free radicals.
- Homemade Tooth Whitening Recipes: These recipes, like mixing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to make a teeth whitening paste, are often easy to make and very inexpensive. However, most people who try these methods of teeth whitening usually don’t get the visible results they were looking for.
- Whitening Chewing Gum: These are designed to be an easy and passive way to whiten your teeth without looking out of place at work on while in public. They contain ingredients that coat the teeth, preventing stains or use abrasive elements to get rid of extrinsic stains. However, very little clinical evidence supports this method of teeth whitening.
- Custom Whitening Trays: These trays are designed to easily able to mold around your teeth and come with a whitening gel which contains a bleaching gel that whitens the whole tooth without any issues. As long as the trays are molded and filed correctly, no issue with the gel spilling on the gum is experienced.
What Do We Expect From A Quality At-Home Teeth Whitening Product?
Most people think that because at-home teeth whitening products cost a lot less than having their teeth whitened at the dentists, the results are not as good. However, from my experience and research, it is clear that many of these products perform with the same quality results as professional teeth whitening process. This is the quality of product that we at beautytohealth.com expect of the items being reviews and recommended to our readers.
Another factor that needs to be seriously considered by the reviewers is the risk for the user regarding side effects as a product with side effects is less appealing. These side effects include gum bleeding and ultra-sensitive teeth and are best avoided. One of the most important aspects of picking the right teeth whitener is the ingredient list which should have components that have been well-researched and clinically proven to help whiten teeth.
Which Teeth Whitening Product Do We Recommend?
Using the criteria mentioned in the previous section, our review team had assessed many teeth whitening products to finalize the recommendation for Wider Smiles. I did the research on Wider Smiles myself and found that it is easy to use, made with strong teeth whitening ingredients, and has helped thousands with whiter teeth and wider smiles. We also liked the fact that there are a few competitive deals available online which make Wider Smiles very affordable and easy to order.
What Is Wider Smiles?
Wider Smiles is a recently popularized teeth whitening product that helps bleach your teeth with proprietary teeth whitening gel. This teeth whitener can be used at home and with ease as it comes with easy to follow instructions as well as all the tools you need to whiten your teeth for professional-grade results.
According to the claims made on the manufacturer’s website, the whitening gel uses a proprietary formula that helps it provide fast-acting results by:
- Diminishing up to 80% of the teeth yellowing
- Reducing teeth discoloration by up to 86%
- Whitening the teeth to make them up to 95% lighter
Who Can Use This Teeth Whitener?
There are very few restrictions on the user of this teeth whitener as the product is designed to be used without causing harmful side effects for the user.
Children under 18 are also not advised to use Wider Smiles as the gel can be too harsh on their young teeth and the trays are also not designed with the shape of children’s jaws in mind. For those with teeth problems, you should talk to your dentist before using any teeth whiteners to avoid future problems.
What Ingredients Can Be Found In This Teeth Whitener?
Each Wider Smiles set comes with two 50 ml syringes of a proprietary Carbamide Peroxide gel that helps bleach the teeth for a brilliant and glowing smile. My research into the ingredients was to ensure that they were clinically tested and selected to improve teeth health and brightness.
The official site mentions the following as the active ingredients in the Carbamide Peroxide Gel for Wider Smiles:
- Urea Peroxide
- Propylene Glycol, Xylitol
- Mentha Piperita Oil
What Advantages Should You Expect From Using This Product?
- Ingredients have been clinically tested and proven
- Can be used from the comfort of your home
- Whitening Carbamide Peroxide gel made from a proprietary formula
- Causes zero side effects
- Manufacturers claim it gives visibly whiter teeth in just seven days
- Can reduce yellowing teeth
- Can rid of teeth discoloration
- Can make the teeth visibly lighter
- The package comes with perfect-fit mouth trays, whitening gel syringes, instruction manual and shade guide
- Comes with affordable online deals and discounts
What Are The Disadvantages Of This Product You Should Know Before Buying?
- Can cause gel spillage if overapplied on the trays
- Trays are designed for average adult jaw sizes
- Can’t be bought in stores
- Isn’t available with a free trial offer
What Are The Side Effects We Found With This Teeth Whitening Set?
We have taken a look at many reviews and user testimonials for Wider Smiles and have yet to come across a case of side effects being caused by this teeth whitener. Some people were mentioning that the tray didn’t fit them perfectly, but this is due to not molding them correctly, not because of a manufacturing defect.
Like all Carbamide Peroxide products, the gel can irritate or burn when it comes in contact with the gums, but when used by following the mentioned guidelines in the user manual, you should not experience these problems. Remember only to add the recommended amount of gel into the trays to prevent spillage when you bite down on the custom-mold trays.
What Are The Online Deals And Cost For Wider Smiles?
According to our investigation of Wider Smiles, there are three deals that you can opt for when ordering this teeth whitening product online.
This table details the cost breakup for Wider Smiles:
|Wider Smiles||Price Per Unit||Shipping||Total Cost|
|1 Whitening Tray||119.95||FREE||119.95|
|2 Whitening Trays||94.97||FREE||189.95|
|2 Whitening Trays + 2 Whitening Pens||57.48||FREE||229.95|
Should You Get Wider Smiles?
As I mentioned previously in this article, Wider Smiles System is a great teeth whitening product and is backed by clinically proven ingredients and claims by the manufacturer of having visibly whiter teeth in just seven days.
So, if you are in the market for a fast-acting, safe, and pain-free method of teeth whitening, my recommendation would be to try Wider Smiles.