Weight loss arises from a conscious effort to improve the underlying conditions which have caused the initial increase and build up of excess fat in the body. Unintentional weight loss may cause muscle waste, fluid loss, loss of fat or a mixture of these. This is because there is a difference in weight loss and fat loss. When you lose weight, you can lose both fat and muscle mass but it’s better to lose fat while maintaining your muscle mass which is why a proper diet and exercise plan is needed for most people to achieve healthy weight loss. Our body weight is an evaluation act, but the equation is easy: If you eat extra calories than you burn, you gain weight and if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight.
We tend to make weight loss complicated than it should be with severe diets that leave us cranky and hungry. Unhealthy ways of life weaken our dieting efforts and emotional eating practice that hinder our weight loss progress. In fact, you can lose weight without feeling unhappy by making smart moves every day, for example, you can build up new eating habits that will leave you feeling fulfilled.
Remember, it could take some experimenting to discover the precise diet required for your body to achieve a healthy weight loss. However, it is imperative that you feel content so that you can follow the same for a long time. There are numerous ways for Weight Loss. If one diet plan doesn’t work then you can try a different one. The key to healthy weight loss is to discover which method works best for your individual self.
You Can Follow The Below Tips For A Healthy Weight Loss:
- Losing weight too quickly can take a toll on your mind and body by making you feel lethargic and exhausted. Hence, try to start off slowly with the plan to lose one or two pounds a week.
- Weigh yourself on a regular basis. By observing your weight loss efforts, you will see the results which will facilitate you to stay motivated.
- Try to get support from near and dear ones for the encouragement that you need.
- If you feel bored or lonely, then speak to your friends or family, go for long walks or go to any public place like a mall or a park instead of going to the refrigerator and opening up canned foods/ drinks.
- Pay attention to what you eat and enjoy every bite. Try to prefer foods that are beneficial and pleasurable for your health.
- Avoid eating while watching TV, on your desk at work or while driving as you can end up overeating.
- Chew your food slowly. Do not fall for the temptation to clean your plate.
- High fiber food takes time to digest and it keeps you fuller for a long time so choose your food wisely. Whole grains, beans, fruits & vegetables are good choices. Soft drinks, energy drinks, soda are a huge source of calories in your diet. Instead, try water with lemon or sparkling water with a dash of juice.
- You can enjoy your cherished high-calorie indulgence like ice cream, chips, cake or chocolate by eating them in smaller portions. The other option can be selecting the low-calorie ones. This may help you feel that you are not deprived of your favorite treat.
- Try to cut down on sugar, calories or fat in your snack by introducing vanilla extract or cinnamon. Replace the meat and cheese on your plate with tomatoes, sprouts, cucumbers, and lettuce.
- Cook your own meals instead of heading towards the restaurant as they contain high amounts of sodium & fats. Eat vegetables raw or steamed not fried.
- Eat your last meal of the day earlier & fast until the first meal of the following day i.e. your breakfast. This gives your digestive system a break of around 14 hours and helps you lose weight rapidly.
- Drink more water and get some exercise.
- Try to get minimum 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Imagine about weight loss as an eternal lifestyle transformation. Obesity is one of the most common health scares globally and it afflicts more than half a billion people all over the world.
Fortunately, there are always new weight loss products on the market helping people to lose weight naturally. Get the one that suits your taste and keep a track of your results.
Phen375 is a weight loss supplement that is designed to help improve the control over your food intake and appetite. It also helps suppress your eating urges as well as increasing metabolism for a faster fat burn.
Unique Hoodia doesn’t cause an increase in fat burning but instead concentrates on helping you suppress your appetite. The successful concept behind this is that this product enables you to control your food intake, which coupled with a training routine which concentrates on calorie burn, will allow you to achieve your weight loss goals.