Did You Know That You Can Enhance Your Looks With Yoga?
What’s more, there are specific Yoga exercises for enhancing the facial skin. Recently trending a lot on the social media and on the internet, Facial Yoga is becoming more and more popular.
Stress is responsible for accelerating signs of aging and making us look old and tired. Facial yoga helps us reduce stress from our facial muscles, thus reducing signs of aging and delaying their return.
So What Exactly Is Facial Yoga?
Facial Yoga is a set of exercises, poses and stretches that eliminate stress and exercises our facial muscle. It helps in improving blood circulation in our facial tissues, which helps in promoting the production of collagen and other essential enzymes.
Facial yoga helps our facial muscles to relax and loosen up. It also helps in rejuvenating nerve connections that help a lot in achieving youthful skin.
It not only eliminates signs of aging but also eliminates facial fat, which makes us look droopy and old.
Acne is one of the major skin care issues, especially for women. Unhealthy digestive system, PMS problems and lack of exercise are some of the major reasons that cause acne.
What if they were simple yoga poses that you can do for 5-10 minutes daily that would eliminate and reduce the amount of acne and even stop them from coming back?
Curious? Keep reading to find out how!
Here are a few Yoga exercises that will help you elevate facial skin condition and make you look years younger. Without diet or skin care products!
Make sure you do a light neck stretching before you do these exercise. Simple neck rotations are good enough.
For Wrinkles and Other Signs of Aging:
- To reduce dark circles, press the edges of your eyes with your thumbs in a circular motion while maintaining pressure.
- Create air balloons with your cheeks and maintain air for 10-15 seconds. This exercise helps in the firming skin near cheek so that it doesn’t droop early to make you look older.
- Pull your ear lobes and stretch them for up to 10 seconds. Do this at least 5-6 times. This exercises will help you release tension and stress from your facial muscle.
- Similarly, place your index fingers in the middle of your eyebrows and push them towards each other. This exercise will help you lose tension in and near your eyebrows.
Reduce Facial Fat:
- Ever made a fish face for a selfie? Well now make one and smile. This exercise will help you tone chin muscles as well as reduce fat deposition in that area.
- Inhale deeply with your mouth and partially fill your mouth with air. Transfer all the air in one side and keep exchanging the air from one side to another side of the cheeks. This exercise will help your tone up your cheek muscles and reduce fat from your face too.
- Acne is one of the worst enemies of our skin, especially for women. It is caused by improper digestive system or during the menstrual cycle.
- There are three yoga asanas that you can practice and benefit in a major way.
- Three asanas you must try: Uttanasana, Paschimottanasana and Sirsasana.
- These asanas improve blood circulation towards our facial skin, thus improving nutrition to help fight acne.
We hope that you find these facial yoga exercises as beneficial as we did. Complement these exercises with a skin care supplement to accelerate skin rejuvenation.
If you like them, show support by liking and sharing this post. And as always , your input is always welcome. Let us know down below what you think about facial Yoga and what your experience with it is.