This skincare review will look into the anti-aging claims made by a product called SC A Cream. It claimed to have sold over 10 million bottles and helped 9 out of 10 women achieve younger looking skin.
But is this seemingly perfect anti-aging product the real deal? And if so, should you be considering replacing your current product with this one?
What Is SC A Cream?
SC A Cream is an all-natural anti-aging cream that claims:
- 83% boost in skin hydration
- 78% decline in wrinkle/fine line visibility
- 64% improvement in skin tone
Along with these claims, the product is also dermatologist-recommended and an effective Botox-alternative.
This cream improves skin health and combats signs of skin aging by boosting the skin’s collagen and elastin levels. The product fights skin sag, fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, under-eye puffiness, etc. It also combats free radical damage using the active antioxidants in the all-natural anti-aging matrix blend.
The product is also effective for men and women with some users seeing visible results within a few days of use.
What Are The Ingredients In SC A Cream?
The list of ingredients in this supplement only contains all-natural ingredients that are clinically proven to improve skin health.
The four SC A Cream ingredients:
- Stay-C 50:
This ingredient is the cornerstone of this product and provides its skin health boost. It is a scientifically proven form of Vitamin C that combats photodamage and skin blemishes. It boosts collagen and elastin levels while improving skin tone and elasticity. This ingredient acts as an antioxidant and resists free radical damage that can lead to dull and lackluster skin.
- Vitamin E:
This ingredient focuses on the skin hydrating benefit for this product. It’s proven to rejuvenate skin by improving skin hydration and preventing moisture loss while reducing wrinkle visibility. The ingredient also combats UV rays to improve skin complexion and skin health.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein:
This ingredient is popular in anti-aging creams due to the component it contains called ceramides. This lipid is known to be responsible for collecting and holding moisture in the skin. It provides your skin with the right amount of moisture that doesn’t cause it to become too oily.
- Vitamin A:
This ingredient helps combat UVA/UVB rays from the sun using its antioxidant attributes. Vitamin A (Retinol) is also proven to stimulate the fibroblasts to boost collagen and elastin production. It also promotes skin cell regeneration and improves skin tissue repair.
What Are The Expected Benefits Of SC A Cream?
The expected SC A Cream benefits include:
- Boosts collagen and elastin synthesis
- Improves skin hydration
- Enhanced moisture retention
- Eliminates under-eye puffiness
- Protects against UVA/UVB rays
- Gets rid of dark circles/under-eye bags
- Promotes skin repair
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes skin tissue
- Improves skin tissue architecture
- Promotes skin cell regeneration
- Combats skin sag
- Promotes overall skin health
- Counters skin discoloration
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Combats oxidation stress
How To Use SC A Cream?
It’s very easy to use this anti-aging cream and when used regularly, it can take just a few weeks to see visible results. That said, some people have claimed to see fewer wrinkles and glowing skin in the first week itself. However, the manufacturer’s site recommends using the cream for at least two months to see satisfactory results.
The steps to using SC A Cream:
- Cleanse your skin using warm water and a pH-neutral facewash. Pat dry with a soft towel after.
- Apply and massage a pea-sized amount of this cream onto the skin using a gentle circular motion. Continue massage until the cream’s fully absorbed.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 twice (after showering in the morning and before bedtime at night) on a daily basis. You should see firmer and youthful looking skin in a few weeks or regular use.
What Are The Online Deals For SC A Cream?
You can directly purchase this product from the official site. On this site, three unique online deals can provide competitive prices to top-tier skincare products.
The three best deals to buy SC A Cream:
- £47.99 per bottle for the 1-bottle test plan (Sampler Package)
- £31.33 per bottle for the 3-bottle moderate plan (Tier 2 Package)
- £26.80 per bottle for the 5-bottle moderate plan (Tier 2 Package)
- £22.57 per bottle for the 7-bottle monster plan (Best-Selling Package)
Of these, most people go for the 6-bottle monster plan as it’s the most affordable and comes with free shipping.
What’s The Conclusion To This SC A Cream Review?
This Vitamin A-packed anti-aging cream has a lot to offer. It also provides unique benefits including UV protection and a fast-absorbing ingredient blend.
This combined with the list of skincare benefits that belong to a top-tier product makes this product worth recommending. And while the little amount provided and the expensive single-product deal are negatives, it’s still worth buying from the official site.
SC A Cream Review Summary:
To summarize this review, here is a list of pros and cons.
The pros of buying SC A Cream:
- Comes with a set of plausible benefits
- Sold over 10 million bottles (unconfirmed)
- Useful for both men and women
- Research studies conducted
- 100% natural ingredients used
- Zero side effects
- Tons of user reviews and testimonials
- Affordable deals available
The cons of buying SC A Cream:
- Not for minors (under-18s)
- Only 40 ml/1.3 oz. of anti-aging cream provided
- Exclusive online product
- Only purchasable from the manufacturer’s site
- Single-product price is high
Q: Is there a risk-free trial offer for this product?
A: There are no trial offers for this anti-aging cream.
Q: Is it sufficient if I use it once a day or do I have to use it twice?
A: It’s recommended that you use it twice a day. But you can use it once a day to start.
Q: Can I use this as a sunscreen?
A: This product protects against UV rays. However, you should use a separate sunscreen for the right amount of protection against UV rays.
Q: Is it available on Amazon or GNC?
A: No. You can only buy SC A Cream from the manufacturer’s site.
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder of this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ Linkedin & Pinterest.