Rejuviante Cream claims to be a natural anti-aging skin cream that’s exclusively sold online with a cheap trial offer.
However, rumors about this product being a scam are on forums which make buying this product a bigger risk than its worth.
But there isn’t a clear and unbiased review for Rejuvianate Cream out there. At least until now.
A few days back, Brian from Melbourne sent me a tip on a dodgy skin care cream his friend bought of the net.
According to him, Rejuviante Cream looked off as he had seen a similar site for another product a few months back.
So, to find out if his friend was really scammed or if he was ‘crying wolf,’ he sent me an email to investigate Rejuviante Cream.
So, in this article, I’ll review Rejuviante with a magnifying glass and give you the good, bad, and ugly related to this anti-aging cream. And for those who want to find out the conclusion, read my final verdict and recommendation.
- 1 First, I Checked Out The Official Site For Rejuviante Cream:
- 2 Rejuviante Cream:
- 3 How Is Rejuviante Cream Supposed To Work?
- 4 What Are The Claimed Benefits Of Using Rejuviante Cream?
- 5 What Are The Ingredients Used In Rejuviante?
- 6 Who Makes Rejuviante Cream?
- 7 Where To Buy Rejuviante Cream?
- 8 Is The Risk-Free Trial For Rejuviante Cream Really A Scam?
- 9 Should You Buy Rejuviante Cream?
- 10 What’s A Better Anti-Aging Product That’s Worth Buying Over Rejuviante Cream?
First, I Checked Out The Official Site For Rejuviante Cream:
When I saw the official site for Rejuviante Cream, all I could say was ‘Welcome to the most generic skin care serum/cream/product website ever’ as I have seen this same website theme and images on many other (low-quality) products.
The only thing these guys change when adding this generic anti-aging product theme is the product image and name. And sometimes, they even forget to do that (like with Sildera RX)
Now that I’ve ranted about the crappy website let’s move onto the product itself.
On the site, we are told that this is a peptide-rich wrinkle serum, but no mention of the specific peptides is made. It’s the same with the many promises of achieving visibility younger looking skin where no clinical tests or evidence is provided.
At a glance, if you see this site, you are just supposed to take their word for it that you are buying a 5-star product.
How Is Rejuviante Cream Supposed To Work?
Under the ‘Featured: The Science’ section, there is some more general information on how UV rays cause skin aging and the importance of collagen.
This is fine if this was mentioned to progress into the ‘meat of things’ and talk about how the cream actually works.
By the way, the type of collagen protein used is also not mentioned. We only know that the collagen used contains Whole collagen molecules and not fragmented hydrolyzed collagen.
In the end, you just have to assume that this product works like all the other anti-aging creams and hope for the best [she says sarcastically].
What Are The Claimed Benefits Of Using Rejuviante Cream?
- Helps you achieve visibly younger looking skin
- Brightens your skin’s appearance
- Helps restore your radiant and firm skin
- Smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin tone
- Combats uneven and sagging skin
- Eliminates dark circles and under-eye puffiness
- Enhances skin hydration
- Fights free radical damage
- Vitalize, replenish, and moisturize your skin
What Are The Ingredients Used In Rejuviante?
So, if you were looking for the quality ingredients that will give you younger looking skin, you’ve come to the wrong place.
Who Makes Rejuviante Cream?
In the terms and conditions, the manufacturers or even the owners have not been named. This is the same with the website owner (I checked on whois.com) which is hidden.
The Contact Us provides a list of phone numbers that are said to be for the customer service center for Rejuviante.
However, I’ve come across this list of ingredients on other sites selling scam products before.
Where To Buy Rejuviante Cream?
When I checked Amazon, eBay, GNC, and other online supplement selling sites, I got zero hits for Rejuviante Cream.
This means that the only option to go for Rejuviante Cream is to get it from the manufacturer’s site.
That said, the only way to buy Rejuviante Cream from the manufacturer’s site is with a trial offer.
Is The Risk-Free Trial For Rejuviante Cream Really A Scam?
The biggest reason people call these ‘FREE trial’ offers a scam because of the hidden charges.
In the case of Rejuviante Cream, here is the full list of costs associated with getting their free trial:
- $7.90 Shipping charge (charged to your CC at the time of signing up)
- $145.46 (charged after the 14-day trial period expires). This is for the product you already received.
- $153.36 [$145.46 +$7.90] (charged every 30 days for a new month’s supply). This recurring charge continues until you cancel your auto-shipment subscription by calling the customer service.
* Also note that all these charges are in US dollars, not AU dollars.
Should You Buy Rejuviante Cream?
Well, if you didn’t read this whole review, just know that getting Rejuviante Cream with their trial offer is a quick way to getting ripped off. And while what they are doing is legal, it’s unethical and is universally hated.
So, my recommendation to you is that if you are thinking of buying Rejuviante Cream, don’t. Other anti-aging products provide better results for a more affordable price.
What’s A Better Anti-Aging Product That’s Worth Buying Over Rejuviante Cream?
If you are looking for a high-quality skin care cream, look no further than XYZ Smart Collagen.
Wolfson Berg Ltd. is the maker of XYZ Smart Collagen and is well-reputed in the supplement industry.
When compared to Rejuviante Cream, XYZ Smart Collagen provides you a lot more for your Dollar (and then some).
XYZ Smart Collagen clearly states its ingredients:
This collagen cream has also been clinically tested and proven to help revitalize and rejuvenate skin health:
- 84% boost in skin firmness
- 100% improvement in collagen levels
- 137% improvement in skin tone and texture
- 138% decline in wrinkle and fine line visibility
- 212% drop in stretch marks visibility
Compared to Rejuviante Cream, there are plenty of Pros for buying XYZ Smart Collagen:
- The list of ingredients are clearly stated
- Has helped thousands of men and women slow/reverse skin aging
- Its proprietary formula is scientifically proven to work
- Available directly from the official website
- Manufactured by a reputed maker
- Provides top-tier results while being affordably priced
- Contains no hidden or recurring charges
- Comes with worldwide shipping
While this summary only outlines this collagen cream’s top advantages, more details are available on my in-depth XYZ Smart Collagen review. Additionally, you can also directly purchase XYZ Smart Collagen from the manufacturer’s site.Modified on