Premium Brain is one of the recently launched nootropic supplements that have been gaining popularity steadily. We came across this brain pill when researching another product as this was suggested as an effective alternative. Made with all-natural ingredients that promote cognitive function, memory, and focus, Premium Brain is claimed to be the number one all natural smart pill by the manufacturer’s website.
We are here to see if this pill can provide us with the claimed benefits or if it’s another one of internet’s hyped-up products.
- 1 What Is Premium Brain?
- 2 Which Premium Brain Ingredients Are Used?
- 3 What Are The Claimed Premium Brain Benefits?
- 4 What Are The Known Premium Brain Side Effects?
- 5 Are There Any Premium Brain Reviews?
- 6 What Is The Daily Dosage?
- 7 Can Premium Brain Be Purchased On Amazon Or GNC?
- 8 Which Deals And Premium Brain Prices Are Provided Online?
- 9 What Is Our Recommendation For Premium Brain?
- 10 Premium Brain
- 11 Pros
- 12 Cons
What Is Premium Brain?
Premium Brain is a smart pill that makes use of a proprietary formula made from all-natural ingredients including Phosphatidylserine Complex, Bacopin, and Glutamine. These ingredients and others like them are said to stimulate neurotransmitter production and provide the brain with the necessary source of energy to function in its best form. This nootropic pill is said to make use of the ingredients in such a way as to provide the claimed brain boosting results quickly and without side effects.
Which Premium Brain Ingredients Are Used?
According to my research into the ingredients used in this brain pill, these are the ingredients that are mentioned on the bottle label along with the amount of each ingredient per serving (each serving consists of one pill):
- Ginkgo Biloba (24% extract) (50 mg): Has been used for over 1000 years and is well-known as a powerful cognitive booster, brain protectant, and memory enhancer. It also improves vision, mood, and energy levels.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex (125 mg): Is classified as a phospholipid compound which helps with long-term brain health while improving mood and memory. The recommended dosage is to take 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine Complex three times a day.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (50 mg): ALCAR is an ingredient that converts stored fat into energy. It works by activating the biosynthesis of acetylcholine, helping boost brain health and vitality while combating memory loss, depression and cognitive decline due to aging.
- St. John’s Wort (250 mg): Works at improving mood and reducing anxiety, stress, and signs of depression. It is said to stimulate more serotonin and dopamine discharge by increasing biochemical levels responsible of the positive mood neurotransmitters.
- Glutamine (150 mg): Is an amino acid that is a precursor for GABA in the brain. It has been found to improve focus, memory, mood, concentration, and alertness. It is also capable of boosting HGH production and reducing anxiety and stress levels.
- DMAE L-Bitartrate (50 mg): Works as a Neuroprotector by combating free radical damage and lipofuscin in the brain cells. It also improves neurotransmitter health and boosts mood. DMAE is also helpful at improving sleep quality and energy production.
- Bacopin (100 mg): Bacopin or Bacopa is an ingredient that helps stimulate the brain to produce more dopamine and serotonin, reducing anxiety and improving mood. It also helps create more nerve endings (dendrites) but is known to take a long time to take effect in low doses like in Premium Brain.
- Vinpocetine (2 mg): Is a nootropic that works as a neuroprotectant and brain health booster. It helps improve mood, memory retention, and cognitive ability without any side effects. However, Vinpocetine is said to have a recommended dosage of between 5 and 10 mg whereas Premium Brain contains only 2 mg per serving.
What Are The Claimed Premium Brain Benefits?
The information on this nootropic available on the internet is quite limited. I only found a few sites that talked about the product with most of the information found is from the official site.
On this site, the manufacturers claimed the following benefits for the users who tried Premium Brain:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved memory retention and recall
- Faster reactions
- Improved mood
- Better focus
- Improved overall health
- Mental clarity
- Enhanced cognitive abilities
What Are The Known Premium Brain Side Effects?
According to the official website, this nootropic supplement should not cause any side effects because of the all-natural ingredients used in the making of the product. While it is true that natural ingredients are less likely to cause side effects, in sufficient amounts, they too can cause side effects.
Are There Any Premium Brain Reviews?
Since Premium Brain is a newly released product, there are very few reviews online. According to our analysis of the testimonials, the product works but may not provide the claimed benefits in full. This means that you may get the cognitive boost you were expecting but may not get it as quickly as expected or with the same impact as expected.
What Is The Daily Dosage?
According to the packaging and ingredient label, this is a once-a-day pill that only has to be taken once in the morning during the day. This means that the bottle with 60 pills should be enough for a 60-day supply.
Can Premium Brain Be Purchased On Amazon Or GNC?
We checked on Amazon and GNC, but we failed to find Premium Brain on sale on either website. This is either due to the product having just released or the manufacturers wanting only to sell the product through their own website to maximize revenue.
Which Deals And Premium Brain Prices Are Provided Online?
Since we were unable to find the nootropic pill on any other website, here are the deals and prices for this all-natural smart pill:
- Buy 1 Bottle For USD 49.99
- Buy 2 Bottles (And Get 1 Free) For USD 33.33 Per Bottle
- Buy 3 Bottles (And Get 2 Free) For USD 29.99 Per Bottle
- Buy 4 Bottles (And Get 3 Free) For USD 28.57 Per Bottle
What Is Our Recommendation For Premium Brain?
The goal of this Premium Brain Review was to find out if this new nootropic pill is worth the purchase. After analyzing the information provided as well as conducting our research into the product and ingredients used, we came up with a list of pros and cons that will make it easier to understand our recommendation.
What Are The Pros Of Buying Premium Brain?
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Powerful results claimed
- Comes with a 60-day supply
- 60-day money-back guarantee
What Are The Cons Of Buying Premium Brain?
- Limited user reviews online
- Only available online from the manufacturer’s website
- Purchase limited to US residents
After taking a look at the pros and cons list, it’s clear that while it is possible to experience nootropic benefits with this product, there is simply not enough information on this product to give our full backing for this product.