This NooCube Review is about a caffeine-free nootropic supplement that helps boost brain function without causing you to have the jitters or experience other similar side effects.
All this and more can be yours if you decide to start using NooCube which is only available online. This Noocube review will discuss the ingredients used in this pill, how they help give you the benefits and the advantages of using NooCube.
What Are The Ingredients in NooCube?
The experts at Wolfson Berg Limited who designed and manufactured NooCube created a proprietary formula that uses seven potent ingredients which helps boost your brain function to the next level. With these ingredients, you can experience an increase in clarity and focus without any side effects like the other products available online. The ingredients used are also clinically proven in the respective studies and trials available on the official website.
Here are the Noocube Ingredients which make this one of the best nootropics in the market:
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine) is said to be effective against Alzheimer’s disease as it has shown potent cognitive boosting attributes. It works by stimulating the production of acetylcholine. This is a neurotransmitter in the brain which is responsible for your learning, memory, and concentration. Alpha GPC helps you improve your learning ability and better remember what you have learned. A 2013 study also showed a consistent improvement in brain function after taking Alpha GPC.
- Huperzine-A: Huperzine-A is an extract that comes from a Chinese club moss plant and is said to be an AChE (Acetylcholinesterase) inhibitor. In the brain, the AChE is designed to help break down acetylcholine, the learning neurotransmitter. So, when this ingredient stops this breakdown, acetylcholine levels naturally increase, boosting your concentration, learning ability, memory, and clarity. There are many studies conducted on Huperzine-A which proves the effectiveness of this ingredient towards improving cognitive function in people.
- Cat’s Claw: Cat’s Claw is an extract from a vine that is found in the Amazon rainforest called Uncaria tomentosa. This ingredient is made from antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage to the brain cell DNA. It’s also known for its neuroprotective benefits which help prevent cognitive decline and improve brain health. This ingredient is beneficial and is available in many brain pills as it helps improve the health of the brain. There are even studies which have found the antioxidant properties of Cat’s Claw to counter different types of free radicals while protecting cells from free radical damage. According to some, this ingredient may also help combat Parkinson’s disease.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacosides are extracts from the herb Bacopa Monnieri which is found in India. This extract helps increase the production of new nerves and neurons which help improve memory and enhance cognitive function. This herb has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its ability to combat multiple cognitive problems. Modern science has also proven that those who take this herb experience improved memory retention.
- Oat Straw: Oat Straw (Avena Sativa) is an ancient folk medicine that has been used seen since the Middle Ages where it was used as a potent brain enhancer and as an anti-sleep medication. It works to help boost blood flow and blood circulation through the brain while reducing the inflammation that can occur within the artery walls. This allows for increased awareness and alertness while expanding the brain’s alpha-2 waves. Oat straw is also said to improve reaction times and help boost cognitive performance, concentration, attention, and focus.
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid that is well known for its ability to help reduce the stress levels of users without reducing the brain’s alertness by activating certain neurotransmitters. This ingredient is found in green tea and black tea and is a very important ingredient in NooCube. There was a 2011 study which showed that L-theanine could help improve memory recall and attention in users.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that is responsible for keeping you alert and focused, especially when under stress. This ingredient does this by boosting the production of neurotransmitters dopamine and noradrenaline. L-tyrosine is known to help reduce stress and brain fatigue while boosting brain performance. A study on this ingredient had found it improved the brain’s neuroplasticity.
When these ingredients are blended together using the proprietary formula designed by top neuroscientists, you get a brain pill that is better than most pharmaceutical drugs like Amphetamine, Pramiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Oxiracetam, Modafinil, Aniracetam, Racetam, Piracetam, and Choline.
There are over 124,000 customers who have taken Noocube Pills and enjoyed the cognition enhancement that has been commonly associated with NooCube. There are several benefits of this stimulant with some of the most potent mentioned below:
- Improved mood and mental energy.
- Helps improve brain function and power.
- Created using natural and potent ingredients.
- Improves motivation and boosts mental clarity.
- Can be ordered online from official website.
- Makes multitasking easier.
- Helps boost learning.
- Boosts long-term and short-term memory.
- Improves focus and concentration.
- Designed by top neuroscientists.
- Boosts attention span.
- Starts working to boost cognitive performance in just 30 minutes.
- Improves cell-to-cell communication.
- Contains no caffeine, GMO, and gluten.
- Improves neurotransmitter health and production.
- Stimulates brain function.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Zero side effects.
Noocube Reviews & Customer Testimonials:
This Noocube review would be biased and incomplete without some real Noocube reviews from real customers. Below are some of the customer testimonials posted by Noocube users.
What Is The Cost For These Smart Pills?
The manufacturer’s website mentions that three types of deals are available to anyone who wants to purchase NooCube from the official website.
One bottle of Noocube comes as a months supply with 60 pills. It is recommended to take one pill in morning and one at night.
Noocube Manufacturer Info:
In case you want to return the bottles you purchased or wish to reach Wolfson Berg Limited with a query, you can contact the manufacturers with the following details:
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
244 Madison Avenue
10016-2817 New York City
Customer Care Number: +1 (646) 568 9679
You should note that each of these deals comes with free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee. For additional details on the exclusive online deals or more about the product itself, visit the official NooCube website.
We hope that this Nocoube review has helped in knowing all facts regarding this nootropic supplement. After looking at all ingredients and real customer reviews, we approve this nootropic supplement. Moreover, the manufacturer has a good reputation in the market of producing some quality health supplements for a long time.