This NooCube Review is about a caffeine-free nootropic supplement.
These pills help boost brain function without causing jitters or other similar side effects.
This Noocube review will discuss the ingredients used in this pill, how they help give you the benefits and the advantages of using these nootropic pills.
- 1 NooCube Ingredients:
- 2 NooCube Benefits:
- 3 Clinical Studies:
- 4 Noocube Reviews & Customer Testimonials:
- 5 What Is The Cost For These Smart Pills?
- 6 NooCube Dosage:
- 7 Manufacturer Info:
- 8 Final Verdict
- 9 FAQs:
- 9.1 What is the daily dosage for this supplement?
- 9.2 What is the maximum safe dosage for this product?
- 9.3 Are there any side effects from using this supplement?
- 9.4 How long will one bottle last?
- 9.5 What is the most economical deal I can get for buying this brain booster?
- 9.6 What is the proprietary blend used in these pills?
- 9.7 Can I take this along with another nootropic pill I already have?
- 9.8 Has this pill been tested by the FDA?
- 9.9 How many people have already benefited from this nootropic supplement?
- 9.10 Is this pill more effective on men or women?
- 9.11 Can children and teenagers take this supplement?
- 9.12 Is it true that this product doesn’t have GMOs, caffeine, or gluten?
- 9.13 How long will this pill take to show results?
- 9.14 When do the effects of this supplement wear off?
- 9.15 Can I get free shipping in the UK?
- 9.16 Is there a risk-free trial offer available for this product?
- 9.17 Is there a money-back guarantee for online purchases?
- 9.18 Will I find this product in GNC or Walmart?
- 10 NooCube Nootropic
- 11 Pros
- 12 Cons
NooCube comprises seven potent ingredients that boost the brain function to the next level.
With these ingredients, you can experience an increase in clarity and focus without any side effects.
The ingredients are clinically proven in the respective studies and trials available on the official website.
The list of ingredients in NooCube includes:
- Alpha GPC:
Alpha GPC (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine) is effective against Alzheimer’s disease as it has shown potent cognitive boosting attributes. It works by stimulating the production of acetylcholine. This is a neurotransmitter in the brain which is responsible for your learning, memory, and concentration. Alpha GPC helps you improve your learning ability and better remember what you have learned. A 2013 study also showed a consistent improvement in brain function after taking Alpha GPC.
Huperzine-A is an extract that comes from a Chinese club moss plant. It is an AChE (Acetylcholinesterase) inhibitor. In the brain, the AChE breaks down acetylcholine, the learning neurotransmitter. So, when this ingredient stops this breakdown, acetylcholine levels naturally increase, boosting your concentration, learning ability, memory, and clarity. There are many studies conducted on Huperzine-A which proves the effectiveness of this ingredient towards improving cognitive function in people.
- Cat’s Claw:
Cat’s Claw is an extract from a vine that is found in the Amazon rainforest called Uncaria tomentosa. This ingredient is made from antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage to the brain cell DNA. It is also known for its neuroprotective benefits which help prevent cognitive decline and improve brain health. This ingredient is beneficial and is available in many brain pills as it helps improve the health of the brain. There are even studies which have found the antioxidant properties of Cat’s Claw to counter different types of free radicals while protecting cells from free radical damage. According to some, this ingredient may also help combat Parkinson’s disease.
- Bacopa Monnieri:
Bacosides are extracts from the herb Bacopa Monnieri which is found in India. This extract helps increase the production of new nerves and neurons which help improve memory and enhance cognitive function. This herb has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its ability to combat multiple cognitive problems. Modern science has also proven that those who take this herb experience improved memory retention.
- Oat Straw:
Oat Straw (Avena Sativa) is an ancient folk medicine that has been used seen since the Middle Ages where it was used as a potent brain enhancer and as an anti-sleep medication. It works to help boost blood flow and blood circulation through the brain while reducing the inflammation that can occur within the artery walls. This allows for increased awareness and alertness while expanding the brain’s alpha-2 waves. Oat straw also improves reaction times and help boost cognitive performance, concentration, attention, and focus.
L-Theanine is an amino acid that is well known for its ability to help reduce the stress levels. This ingredient is present in green tea and black tea. There was a 2011 study which showed that L-theanine could help improve memory recall and attention in users.
L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that is responsible for keeping you alert and focused, especially when under stress. This ingredient does this by boosting the production of neurotransmitters dopamine and noradrenaline. L-tyrosine reduces stress and brain fatigue while boosting brain performance. A study on this ingredient had found it improved the brain’s neuroplasticity.
These ingredients together with the proprietary formula makes a brain pill that is better than most pharmaceutical drugs like Amphetamine, Pramiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Oxiracetam, Modafinil, Aniracetam, Racetam, Piracetam, and Choline.
There are over 124,000 customers who have taken Noocube Pills and have experienced cognition enhancement.
There are several benefits of using NooCube:
- Improved mood and mental energy.
- Helps improve brain function and power.
- Created using natural and potent ingredients.
- Improves motivation and boosts mental clarity.
- Makes multitasking easier.
- Helps boost learning.
- Boosts long-term and short-term memory.
- Improves focus and concentration.
- Designed by top neuroscientists.
- Boosts attention span.
- Starts working to boost cognitive performance in just 30 minutes.
- Improves cell-to-cell communication.
- Contains no caffeine, GMO, and gluten.
- Improves neurotransmitter health and production.
- Stimulates brain function.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Zero side effects.
Here are seven clinical studies that support the claimed benefits of NooCube:
- A 2008 publication (Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine) discussed the effects of Bacopa monnieri on anxiety, depression, and cognitive. The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial 12 weeks with 54 participants.
Researchers concluded that taking Bacopa monnieri on a daily basis can enhance cognitive performance. It found this ingredient to improve memory processes and combat anxiety. The study also didn’t indicate any negative reactions from the participants when taking the supplement.
- A 2012 publication (Nutrients) assessed the benefits of Wild green oat extract supplements on cognitive performance in adults. 23 participants were given the Wild oat (Oat straw) supplement for a 12-week duration.
The results indicated that participants worked most effectively on those participants with (or at risk of) mild cognitive disorders.
- A 2008 publication (Clinical Neuropharmacology) analyzed the reduction in worsening of Parkinson’s disease motor symptoms after taking Cat’s claw. This study tried to find the reason why a patient with Parkinson’s disease experienced a reversal in Parkinson’s symptoms.
It was concluded that more research is needed before Cat’s claw can be used definite treatment option for Parkinson’s disease.
- A 2008 publication (Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition) assessed the effects of L-theanine in tea on the mental state.
It was found to help relax the mind without causing drowsiness. The researchers found that this ingredient improved alpha activity, mental alertness, attention, and arousal.
- A 1989 publication (Brain Research Bulletin) analyzed the effects of Tyrosine on environmental stress. The dosage of Tyrosine administered was 100ml/kg with the environmental stress situation was exposure to 4.5 hours of cold/hypoxia.
This double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial found this ingredient to reduce the symptoms of stress experienced.
- A 2003 publication (Clinical Therapeutics) assessed the effects of Alpha-GPC on patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
The randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled trial found this ingredient improves symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease in the 180 day trial period.
- A 1997 publication (NeuroReport) evaluated the therapeutic benefits of Huperzine A on dementia and neuronal cell death.
The clinical trial found this ingredient to act as a neuroprotective agent against glutamate, combating dementia symptoms. It was also found to be superior to other antineurodegenerative agents in use today.
Noocube Reviews & Customer Testimonials:
This article would be incomplete without some real Noocube reviews from real customers.
Below are some of the customer testimonials from real users on social media.
And here is one more real user review that I found online:
Jerry From Seattle, United States:
I have been using this noo cube product for about two months now.
When I first tried it out, I wasn’t sure what to expect. This was because they claim it works within 30 minutes and that seemed to be too good to be true.
However, the first time I used this pill, I did notice a boost in mental energy. This was surprising because the pills don’t contain caffeine, I checked.
So, after the first month, I could notice a constant boost in thinking power and concentration. I don’t know if it was just in my head or if it was the pills, but it helped.
But now at the end of month two, I’ve had that same boost in brain power as a month ago. And best part is that I haven’t yet experienced any downsides to this supplement.
Therefore, I plan to continue using this pill for a few more months.
What Is The Cost For These Smart Pills?
The manufacturer’s website mentions that three types of deals are available to anyone who wants to purchase from the official website.
The three deals for NooCube:
One bottle comes as a months supply with 60 pills. Take one pill in the morning and one at night.
In case you want to return the bottles you purchased or wish to reach Wolfson Berg Limited with a query, you can contact the manufacturers with the following details:
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
244 Madison Avenue
10016-2817 New York City
Customer Care Number: +1 (646) 568 9679
You should note that each of these deals comes with free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee. For additional details on the exclusive online deals or more about the product itself, visit the official website.
We hope that this Nocoube review has helped in knowing all facts regarding this nootropic supplement.
After looking at all ingredients and real customer reviews, we approve this nootropic supplement.
Moreover, the manufacturer has a good reputation in the market of producing some quality health supplements for a long time.
What is the daily dosage for this supplement?
Take two pills in the morning with a meal. Do this on a daily basis to get the best result.
What is the maximum safe dosage for this product?
The maximum safe dosage for this supplement is four pills a day.
Are there any side effects from using this supplement?
No side effects have been reported from using this supplement.
How long will one bottle last?
Each bottle contains 60 pills that make up a 30-day supply.
What is the most economical deal I can get for buying this brain booster?
The Buy 3, Get 3 Free deal for USD 119.99 only costs USD19.99 per bottle.
What is the proprietary blend used in these pills?
This supplement uses the ‘iX4 proprietary blend’ to promote its nootropic benefits.
Can I take this along with another nootropic pill I already have?
It isn’t recommended to take this with other brain stimulants without the express permission from a doctor.
Has this pill been tested by the FDA?
Dietary supplements like this one are not evaluated by the FDA.
How many people have already benefited from this nootropic supplement?
Over 124,000 people have experienced this supplement’s boost in brain power and mental health.
Is this pill more effective on men or women?
Both men and women can take this supplement.
Can children and teenagers take this supplement?
Those under the age of 18 are advised to not use this pill without their doctors’ consent.
Is it true that this product doesn’t have GMOs, caffeine, or gluten?
This supplement is designed without the use of GMOs, caffeine, or gluten.
How long will this pill take to show results?
According to NooCube reviews and testimonials, it can take 30-40 minutes to notice results.
When do the effects of this supplement wear off?
The supplement is designed to provide the brain boost for up to ten hours.
Can I get free shipping in the UK?
Free shipping is available for all orders worldwide when ordering from the official site.
Is there a risk-free trial offer available for this product?
Currently, there is no risk-free trial that is offered for this product.
Is there a money-back guarantee for online purchases?
There’s a 60-day money back guarantee when buying the supplement from the official site.
Will I find this product in GNC or Walmart?
This product is only sold online via the manufacturer’s website.
NooCube NootropicUSD 19.99
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder of this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ & Pinterest.