Getting an amazing skin is not an easy task. Although it’s not easy to have a beautiful skin, one can follow simple guidelines to achieve it.
Know Your Skin Type:
To begin with, skincare depends on your skin type if its normal, dry, oily or a combination-type skin.
It is important that you buy products which are suitable for your skin. If your purchase products that are not meant for your skin type they will be extremely useless. You should also pay attention to specific issues that your skin has. Below beauty regime if followed on a daily basis can help you get healthier skin:
- Dry Skin – If your skin feels stretched and is obviously flaky in some areas; this means you have dry skin. It could be due to lack of hydration or undernourishment. Dry skin can look rough and uneven. You can use a deep moisturizer, a spot treatment, and moisturizing night solution.
- Normal Skin – Normal skin is even and firm to the touch. It may not get too dry or too oily, and it only has rare blemishes. People with normal skin must moisturize, cleanse, use a spot treatment, and at times a night solution.
- Oily Skin – Oily skin is simple to recognize. If your face is evidently shiny, feels a little greasy to the touch then you have oily skin. On oily skin, large pores are more clear and prone to blemishes.
You should tone, exfoliate, use a spot treatment, and lightly moisturize your skin once in a while.
- Sensitive Skin – If you have reactions to certain cosmetics or irritated skin after a change in weather; this means you have sensitive skin. Sensitive skin is difficult to maintain because it isn’t as tough as other skin types. You should carefully test skin products before purchasing them. You may use a moisturizer, cleanser, and spot treatment all suitable for sensitive skin.
- Combination Skin – Combination skin gets a taste of just about every skin type. You tend to get oily in the region of your nose, chin, and forehead and dry around your cheeks. A lot of people have combination skin hence you can exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize, and use a spot treatment.
Daily Skin Care Routine:
To begin your beauty care you need to buy a moisturizer, toner, cleanser, defoliant, face mask and some cotton. Prefer buying gentle cleansing products which will remove excess oil and give you healthy skin without the use of harsh chemicals. If your skin feels tight or dry after cleansing, then your facial wash is too harsh for your skin and you need to buy a gentle one.
Products which are sold as natural may not always be effective as they can still irritate your skin.
- Moisturize tone and clean your skin twice a day – before you put on makeup, and at night before you go to bed. This will enhance skin gives a chance to heal and breathe overnight rather than being clogged.
- Always wash your hands before washing your face. Apply the cleanser and massage it into your skin in upwards. Some products will work finest if you leave it for a minute or so to permit it to dissolve dirt and makeup. At this time gently rub the cleanser in.
- Damp cotton pads gently wiping until the cleanser is removed. Any cleanser if left on your face may cause irritation and imperfections. Complete this activity by rinsing your skin with cold water to close up the pores. It will also leave you looking fresher.
- Dry your face gently by dabbing it with a clean towel or paper towels.
- Apply a small amount of toner to a cotton pad and simply wipe over your entire face. Do not rinse the toner off. For people with dry skin type when the toner is dried, apply moisturizer, gently massaging in a circular motion into your face and neck.
Try exfoliation twice a week as it can it remove dead skin cell. Use a gentle, if possible, natural face mask once a week.