Many skincare products that you find online are designed to do one specific task and are ineffective at any of the other skin problems that you may have. On top of this, many of these products are very expensive with each bottle or jar being sold for over $100. Instead of wasting your money on such products, experts lately have been recommending all-in-one skincare solutions like Cosmedique.
Products like Cosmedique are rarely available to the general public because they contain a concentrated solution that is usually only used by professionals like doctors and dermatologists. So, let’s take a look at the ultra-concentrated skin rejuvenation cream:
- 1 What Is Cosmedique?
- 2 How Does This All-In-One Cream Work?
- 3 What Are The Active Ingredients?
- 4 What Are The Claims Made By The Manufacturers?
- 5 What Are The Side Effects?
- 6 What Is The Price Of Cosmedique?
- 7 What Is The Recommendation?
- 8 Cosmedique
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
What Is Cosmedique?
How Does This All-In-One Cream Work?
The experts who designed Cosmedique made sure that the product was obsessively engineered to ensure zero side effects for the customers. The formula uses a number of advanced and clinically proven ingredients to help improve skin health, combat signs of aging and revitalize the skin.
It works from the innermost skin layer where it helps lift the skin from within, quickly getting rid of the wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. The ingredients also include components that can help reduce the visibility of skin discolorations while also improving the skin’s hydration for a soft, smooth and younger-looking skin.
What Are The Active Ingredients?
- Caviar Extract: Made from Caviar, this ingredient has been recently found to improve the skin health by strengthening the skin tissue architecture. It also works as an antioxidant and protects the skin from free radicals.
- Retinol: Retinol is a well-known ingredient found in many skincare products and is known for its ability to quickly penetrate the epidermal layer to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This ingredient also helps in reducing signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium Hyaluronate is a water-soluble salt form of Hyaluronic acid. It is very effective at penetrating the skin layers and stimulating the production of elastin and collagen due to its smaller molecular weight. It also helps naturally tighten and lift the skin while combating dark circles, uneven skin tone, and
- Algae: Algae is a beneficial ingredient in Cosmedique as it is a potent antioxidant while also capable of hydrating, softening and detoxifying your skin. It also helps prevent an enzyme to damage and destroy collagen while helping to replenish your skin’s missing vitamins and minerals.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Tocopheryl Acetate is also known as Vitamin E and is not oxidized with small molecular weight. This helps it penetrate the skin layers so that it is converted into free Tocopherol that works as a potent antioxidant in helping to protect the skin against free radical damage.
- DMAE: DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) works to tighten your skin while combating signs of skin aging like wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin tone and lackluster skin. It has also shown to magnify the effects of antioxidants.
- Phytosphingosine: Phytosphingosine is a naturally produced lipid which helps hydrate your skin while providing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. This helps improve skin cell regeneration and skin repair while boosting rejuvenation and revitalization of the skin.
- The Swiss Apple Extract: The Swiss Apple Extract is a stem cell extracted from the rare Swiss apple Uttwiler Spätlauber and can help improve your skin cell longevity while preventing the damage and destruction of essential cells. It is also said to protect the skin from chronological aging.
What Are The Claims Made By The Manufacturers?
The manufacturer’s website makes a few claims about the effectiveness of this cream when used:
- On the first application, Cosmedique Cream helps diminish the visibility of your wrinkles in just 27 seconds.
- In the first ten days of dedicated use, the skin looks firmer and tighter.
- After four weeks, your wrinkles start to look like they have been filled in with Botox.
- In eight weeks, you should have the same skin cell density as a 30-year-old, regardless of your age.
What Are The Side Effects?
If you were wondering about the side effects of using Cosmedique, there aren’t any. This is because this product has been thoroughly researched and engineered to ensure you get the best skin care experience possible while also preventing any potential side effects. The official site also contains a number of user reviews which mention no reports of any side effects experienced while using Cosmedique. However, if you do experience any side effects with this cream, you should immediately stop using the product and talk to your doctor. All men and women can use this cream, regardless of their skin tone.
What Is The Price Of Cosmedique?
While Cosmedique is available to be directly purchased, most customers have stated that the risk-free trial offer is the better option when ordering Cosmedique. This is because, with the risk-free trial, you only have to pay a nominal shipping fee and the product is delivered to your doorstep. This product also gives you a free Cosmedique V.I.P. Skin-Revival Club Membership which provides you a lot of benefits including having product replenishment sent every 60 days so that you don’t ever have to run out of Cosmedique.
What Is The Recommendation?
Now that we have taken a look at this all-in-one skin care solution, it is clear to our experts that this is a quality product designed to be as efficient as possible at improving skin health. If you want to get younger looking skin while getting rid of your other skincare products and only have one on your dresser, you should go for Cosmedique.