Clenbuterol alternatives are legal steroids which are 100% legal, safe and can be used instead of the illegal steroid. Clenbuterol is banned in the USA and other countries as it does come with harmful side effects.
The bodybuilding trend has been gaining popularity over the past few decades because everybody seems to want to look sexy, chiseled and ripped without a shirt on. While everyone wants to have that perfect body, many choose illegal and harmful ways to achieve this.
Well, I will admit that the main reason I joined my local gym was to get toned and impress the ladies.
We all know that getting a ripped physique is more than just pumping more iron. I found out the hard way why men and women take extreme fat burners like Clenbuterol to look ripped because my strict dieting and workout routine didn’t help me improve my muscle definition at all. As a reference, I work out five days a week with a mixture of cardio, resistance training and HIIT training with assistance from my gym trainer once in a while.
So, if you are like me and are struggling to get cut, you may also have considered getting Clenbuterol. Since I was seriously considering using Clenbuterol to get the body that I wanted, I did some research and found the pros, cons and side effects that I think you should also understand before trying this method of fat burn.
- 1 What Is Clenbuterol?
- 2 What Are The Side Effects Of Clenbuterol?
- 3 Are Clenbuterol Alternatives As Effective As The Original?
- 4 1. Clenbutrol
- 5 2. Clen XDV
- 6 Clen XDV Offers
- 7 3. Clenbulen
- 8 Clenbulen Offers
- 9 The Final Verdict On Legal Alternatives To Clenbuterol?
- 10 References:
What Is Clenbuterol?
FYI, a bronchodilator is a substance that helps dilate the blood vessels so that the muscles are supplied with increased amounts of oxygenated blood, improving recovery and increasing energy levels.
A decongestant is a substance that works to thin the blood so that it runs more smoothly throughout the body, improving blood flow and nutrient delivery to the starving muscles during the workout.
When people like professional bodybuilders and celebrities use Clenbuterol, it is for the benefit it provides regarding weight loss. While initially intended to be used for treating asthma in horses, it has become very popular to use Clenbuterol to burn excess body fat for people who want results quickly.
From what I know, bodybuilders use Clenbuterol to shed body fat weight before a match or competition because this drug ensures that your lean muscle mass isn’t degraded while the fat is supposed to just melt away, leaving you with a ripped and chiseled physique. The reason celebrities use this drug is that they need to quickly lose weight or need to look ripped for their movie shoots with not enough time to naturally lose weight over a period of months.
Coming back to my dilemma on whether to use Clenbuterol or not, I decided to choose a legal Clenbuterol alternative because the artificially produced steroid-like chemical causes too many side effects I don’t like.
Before we discuss the legal steroids I found that you can consider as Clenbuterol alternatives, let’s understand the potential downsides and side effects of this steroid-like chemical first.
What Are The Side Effects Of Clenbuterol?
I have found some products have side effects that can be ignored, some have side effects that only affect 1 in 1000 people, and I have also seen products with overwhelming evidence of side effects.
Clenbuterol is a drug that can be described by the third suggested point where the side effects themselves are well-known by the experts and amateurs in the industry.
Here are the side effects of using Clenbuterol for weight loss that I found important to note during my research:
- Anxiety: The drug can cause anxiety and excitability, which can cause mental instability and mental health problems.
- Headaches: The supercharged energy production can cause the user to experience headaches.
- Shaking: Like with headaches, Clenbuterol can cause uncontrollable shaking in users due to the effects of the fat burn and stimulant.
- Increased Body Temperature: This drug stimulates thermogenesis for its fat burn which results in increased body temperatures.
- Excessive Or Abnormal Sweating: The increase in body temp can cause excessive sweating which can lead to dehydration and headaches.
- Heart Palpitations: The drug can disrupt the blood pressure, heartbeat and blood flow throughout the heart, increasing the risk of cardiac hypertrophy.
- Addiction: Clenbuterol can get addicting to take for many as it contains Dopamine which provides the body with the feeling of being rewarded whenever taken.
I checked some sources but found the products were very shady where purchasing (let alone using) would be a risk for me.
But you might be wondering, are legal steroids worth considering? I know I was, so here are my two-cents on the topic.
Are Clenbuterol Alternatives As Effective As The Original?
To compare Clenbuterol to the legal alternatives, there are a few factors you should consider:
- Illegal For Human Use: The US and most other countries have banned Clenbuterol from being used by humans because of the severe side effects. This has led to a lack of quality Clenbuterol in the market. This has also made it very difficult to buy the drug and is also very expensive (if you do manage to find it).
- Natural Ingredients: The alternatives for Clenbuterol often use natural ingredients including herbs, tree roots, plants, flowers, and fruits to create a product that provides similar benefits to Clenbuterol. These natural ingredients also help limit or prevent the side effects the users suffer.
- Product Effectiveness: The benefits the user can get with using the alternatives are almost the same as the original, but I have found that the intensity and affectivity are not the same. However, I feel that this minor trade-off is worth using a legal product that is not going to cause me to potentially have a heart attack or experience other side effects.
- Lack Of Side Effects: The selling point of Clenbuterol alternatives that is promoted is the lack of side effects from use. Many of these products can be purchased online without a prescription and delivered to our doorsteps if we want. I did some digging into the side effects of Clenbuterol alternatives and found that the natural ingredients used don’t stress the body like artificially created chemicals, ensuring that I won’t experience side effects from using legal alternatives to Clenbuterol.
So, as you can tell, I am of the opinion that Clenbuterol alternatives are better than the original Clenbuterol drug.
Here are my personal thoughts on these legal alternatives to Clenbuterol.
After loads of research and reading other peoples reviews, I decided on Clenbutrol as my primary fat burner when I want to get into beach body shape. From what I read up on Clenbutrol, it’s made by Crazy Bulk who also makes tens of other steroid alternatives. This product has been around for ages and has a solid track record with the public response being positive and encouraging.
If you are like me and want to read user testimonials and reviews before buying, Clenbutrol is for you because there are tons of people with testimonials of this product online.
Of course, I didn’t just rely on the words of complete strangers for deciding on which legal Clenbuterol alternative I was going to choose, so I looked into the company, ingredients, claimed benefits, side effects, dosage, user reviews, and price. With these criteria, Clenbutrol came out on top from the list of products I looked into.
From my research, here are the pros and cons of Clenbutrol:
Pros Of Clenbutrol:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Gives fast fat burn with zero side effects
- Ensures that the lean muscle mass is preserved during weight loss
- Found that these pills don’t leave a bad aftertaste
- Supports energy levels throughout the day without causing spikes or crashes
- Can be used individually or with the Cutting or Ultimate Stacks
- Provides worldwide delivery
Cons Of Clenbutrol:
The biggest disadvantage of getting Clenbutrol is the premium price you have to pay and is the reason few people are aware of the potential benefits they can experience by taking Clenbutrol. I personally think that while the price is a little steep, I will get the results that are comparable to the price paid.
What Do I Think About Clenbutrol?
After I reviewed Clenbutrol, I thought that the product was well-rounded with few downsides and many positives. While the cost of both the individual bottle and the stacks that include Clenbutrol is a little high for some people, the price is justified by the results gained.
When I wanted to buy Clenbutrol from the product website, I was presented with the cost being $61.99 per bottle for the individual Clenbutrol bottle.
There is also a Cutting Stack that costs $184.99 and includes one bottle of each:
- Clenbutrol (Clenbuterol)
- Anvarol (Anavar)
- Testo-Max (Sustanon)
- Winsol (Winstrol)
The Ultimate Stack that contains Clenbutrol costs $274.99 and includes the following:
- Clenbutrol (Clenbuterol)
- D-Bal (Dianabol)
- Testo-Max (Sustanon)
- DecaDuro (Deca-Durabolin)
- Trenorol (Trenbolone)
- Anadrole (Anadrol)
Another factor that swayed me to making Clenbutrol my number one pick is the fact that there is a Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal that is applicable for all legal steroids sold through the official Crazy Bulk site.
2. Clen XDV
My second pick for the best legal alternatives to Clenbuterol is Clen XDV which promotes lean muscle growth while accelerating fat burn via thermogenesis. From my research, I have found that this is possible due to the natural ingredients like Cayenne Pepper and DHEA. The other ingredients also play their own part in helping Clen XDV provide fast and effective fat burn while boosting muscle mass. I’ve also read that this product helps improve sexual performance by promoting blood flow to the penis, causing harder and longer lasting erections.
Since Clen XDV is not just a cutting product by one that helps increase muscle volume and improves sexual performance, the fat burn you experience with it is probably not as significant or intense as with Clenbutrol. But, for those interested in these benefits, Clen XDV is a good option.
The research into Clen XDV allowed me to understand better the pros and cons of buying Clen XDV:
Pros Of Clen XDV:
- Stimulates fat metabolism and burn
- Contains natural ingredients
- Increases lean muscle growth
- Improves workout energy levels
- Enhances sexual performance by promoting blood flow
- Increases stamina and endurance in exercises
- Designed by industry-leading manufacturers
Cons Of Clen XDV:
Like with Clenbutrol, Clen XDV also costs a pretty penny when buying online. You can find online deals that save you a few dollars, but these may come with other limitations. While the price is acceptable for most of us, Clen XDV is not a fat burning product by itself, leading to it being ranked at number two.
What Do I Think About Clen XDV?
If you are looking for a pure fat burner, Clen XDV might not be for you. However, I have read reviews where people have preferred to buy Clen XDV over other Clenbuterol alternatives because this product provides a stable muscle mass growth while also being used in the bedroom.
As for the price of Clen XDV, the official website states the following prices:
|Buy 2, Get 1 Free||$334|
|Buy 4, Get 2 Free||$688|
For the number three stop on the best legal alternatives to Clenbuterol, I have placed Clenbulen. This product is a Clenbuterol alternative by Max Gains which mention three proprietary blends in this product that include the thermogenesis blend, energy and focus blend, and lipogenic blend.
My understanding of Clenbulen and the benefits of these blends allows me to state that this product works to boost the thermogenesis in the body, boost the naturally produced energy levels, enhance your focus and concentration, and help burn and metabolize excess fat.
In some of the reviews I read while researching the Clenbuterol alternatives, I found many people claiming that while they experienced the weight loss benefits of Clenbulen, they didn’t receive Clenbuterol-like results. This is also the reason why Clenbulen is ranked at number three on this recommendation list.
My research also found the following pros and cons of Clenbulen:
Pros Of Clenbulen:
- Helps metabolize stored fat
- Increases internal body temperature
- Improves focus and mental energy
- Helps preserve muscle mass
Cons Of Clenbulen:
Unlike Clenbutrol or Clen XDV, it was not the price that was negative for Clenbulen; it was the fact that it doesn’t seem to be as potent as the other two, in my opinion. The major con of this product is that the reviews mention that it is not as potent or powerful as some of the other legal Clenbuterol alternatives.
What Do I Think About Clenbulen?
When I reviewed Clenbulen, I was not sure I should include it in the list but did so because it was the only one that came with an easily affordable price-tag, allowing a wider variety of people to use it. For those looking to lose weight on a budget, Clenbulen might be the right solution. I am confident that if I had a limited budget for buying my cutting product, I would also choose Clenbulen.
Here is how much the affordable Clenbulen costs when purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website:
|Buy 2, Get 1 Free||$119.90|
|Buy 4, Get 2 Free||$688|
The Final Verdict On Legal Alternatives To Clenbuterol?
In my opinion, if you are looking for a legal Clenbuterol alternative which will give you fast fat burn and a ripped physique, you should opt for Clenbutrol. However, after reviewing Clen XDV and Clenbulen, I have found that these products also efficiently work at burning excess fat and promoting lean muscle growth as well as increased energy levels with Clenbulen being the most affordable for all three legal alternatives to Clenbuterol.