The extra bit of flab that hangs underneath the chin called the double chin is a part of the body that is universally hated by everyone. This extra bit of fat can visibly add years to your age and make you look more unattractive and fat, even if you are neither. Don’t worry yet! Something like a Chin Up Mask can help.
Whether you are getting older and experience skin sag or if you have gained a little bit of fat that is creating your double chin, plastic surgery procedures like a facelift are not the only option you now have to get rid of the double chin. In this Chin Up Mask review, we will see how this face mask works and whether it really helps in getting rid of the double chin
- 1 What Is Chin Up Mask?
- 2 How Does Chin Up Mask Work?
- 3 How To Use Chin Up Mask?
- 4 What Are The Key Ingredients In The Facemask?
- 5 Chin Up Mask Price:
- 6 Chin Up Mask Price
- 7 What Is Our Recommendation Regarding Chin Up Mask?
- 8 ChinUp Mask
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
What Is Chin Up Mask?
This new product was not known to our research team as none of us had ever used the product before. So, this review was an enlightening one for us at beautytohealth.com as it was also completely unbiased and free from any prejudices. We found that it comes with easy-to-follow procedures for application and is very convenient to use at any time during the day.
How Does Chin Up Mask Work?
The Chin Up Mask is designed to help give you a facelift from both, the cellular level and the external skin level. The goal of the manufacturers seems to give your face an improved definition, letting it look slimmer and lifted.
The product is designed with ingredients that help improve skin slimming by promoting weight loss by increasing the lymphatic system and metabolic rate. This helps reduce the visible appearance of the double chip from around the neck and chin.
The active ingredients also boost collagen production and help counter sagging skin by enhancing skin tissue architecture. The herbal extract ingredients also contain antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that help cleanse, moisturize, and hydrate the skin.
How To Use Chin Up Mask?
Before we discuss the ingredients in Chin Up Mask and the cost, lets better understand how this product is supposed to be used. The advantage of this non-invasive facelift treatment is said only to have four steps that can be completed in just an hour.
Here is how you are supposed to use this advanced but simple facelift treatment:
- Start by using the provided measuring tape to take (and note down) two measurements of your chin, first from ear to ear over your jawline, and second from ear to ear under the chin.
- Take out one of the masks provided and place it on your chin after unfolding. Make sure to apply the longer length across your cheeks and the shorter ends across your upper neck.
- Now take the slimming belt, line up the chin with the support hole on the black strap and lock in the ends of the belt on top of your head.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes with a maximum of 60 minutes before removing the slimming band and mask. Now use the tape measure to record the same two measurements as step 1 to see a visible difference in your results.
What Are The Key Ingredients In The Facemask?
- Skintronics: This scientifically designed ingredient is designed to help tighten the skin and stimulate the skin’s metabolic rate to cause fat loss for a slimmer chin and neck.
- Vitamin E: A potent antioxidant that works to help protect the skin from free radical damage that could result in skin dryness and skin tone discoloration.
- Corum 9235: Is a Vanillyl Butyl Ether causes the warming sensation you feel after applying the face mask. The warming helps your skin better absorb the active ingredients in the face mask, improving its efficiency.
- Q10 Coenzyme: Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, leading to better skin hydration, improved skin elasticity, and firmer
Chin Up Mask Price:
If you liked our Chin Up Mask review and would like to buy it yourself, we recommend doing so via the official website to ensure you get genuine products and prompt delivery. There are three packages available for Chin Up Mask with the details provided on the official website.
Here is a summary of the product package information:
|ChinUp Mask||Trial Pack||Starter Pack||Refill Pack|
|No. Of Facial Masks Provided||2||7||10|
|No. Of Slimming Belts Provided||1||1||0|
|Cost Per Package||£29.95||£49.95||£59.95|
You also have an option to order multiples of your selected package to get a discount and save hundreds of dollars.
|If You Buy||1 Pack||2 Packs||3 Packs||4 Packs||6 Packs|
What Is Our Recommendation Regarding Chin Up Mask?
If you were told that for £49.95, you could get the same facelift results you could get after paying thousands of dollars for a surgical facelift, what would you think? Well, if you thought that getting ChinUp Mask for £49.95 was worth the investment, I thought the same.
However, if you got the exact results for just a few dollars, plastic surgeons would be out of business, right? So, after a little digging, I found out that while ChinUp Mask does help you get rid of the double chin, the results are not permanent. Some of the user reviews I got for this product mentioned that while the results are immediately visible after using Chin Up Mask, the gains go away after a few days.
So overall, Chin Up Mask is a great product for those days you have to go to parties or office events looking your best, but don’t expect the double chin to magically disappear with this one. And to end this review off, I can also say that even the temporary benefits are worth the money, with some of our staff also considering getting the Starter Pack from the official website.
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ & Pinterest.