Calcium Pantothenate supplements are growing in popularity with many manufacturers providing the substance in their own packaged bottles for varying prices. Today, we will be looking at what makes this substance special enough to be a part of the recommended supplement lists from many health experts online. We look at the known skin care and calcium boosting benefits of this ingredient as well as its benefits of gaining Vitamin B5. This article will also be discussing the observed side effects of taking too much of this supplement as well as the effects of calcium deficiency in humans.
- 1 What Is Calcium Pantothenate?
- 2 What is The Calcium Pantothenate Formula?
- 3 How Can You Buy Calcium Pantothenate?
- 4 Do Supplements Contain Synthetic Or Natural Calcium Pantothenate?
- 5 Can Calcium Pantothenate Cause Side Effects?
- 6 Are All Calcium Pantothenate Supplements Vegan?
- 7 Can Calcium Pantothenate Be Obtained From Food?
- 8 What Is Calcium Pantothenate Used For?
- 9 How To Know If You Have Vitamin B5 Deficiency?
- 10 Which Supplement Do We Recommend?
- 11 Why Buy Calcium Pantothenate Pills?
- 12 What Is The Cost Of Calcium Pantothenate?
- 13 Why Do We Recommend Bauer Nutrition:
What Is Calcium Pantothenate?
Calcium Pantothenate is a substance that is known to be a calcium salt of Vitamin B5, and Pentothenate is known to be part of the Vitamin B2 complex as a component of CoA (Coenzyme A). While Calcium Pantothenate is a synthesized version of Vitamin B5, it still provides the same effective benefits as the Vitamin complex include its support of hormone levels, increase in neurotransmitters and production of lipids.
What is The Calcium Pantothenate Formula?
The molecular formula is noted to be C18H32CaN2O10 and some of the chemical names of this substance include Vitamin B5, D-Pantothenic acid calcium salt, and Pantothenic Acid. The PubChem CID for this substance is found to be 443753 with the technical details provided on the official PubChem Open Chemistry Database.
How Can You Buy Calcium Pantothenate?
Calcium Pantothenate is a popular ingredient in dietary supplements because it is often sold as a Vitamin B5 supplement and is made from pantothenic acid. The reason for this ingredient’s demand is because of its benefits which include improving carb and fat breakdown, increase in energy levels, combating acne, aiding against rheumatoid arthritis and so on.
Do Supplements Contain Synthetic Or Natural Calcium Pantothenate?
Some supplements are known to contain synthetic Calcium Pantothenate while others can be found with the natural form of Vitamin B5. You can even eat foods like Avocados and Corn to get the natural Vitamin B5. However, when comparing the synthetic or natural form of Calcium Pantothenate, the factor of price is often the ultimate reason most manufacturers use synthetic Calcium Pantothenate.
Can Calcium Pantothenate Cause Side Effects?
There is no ingredient, natural or otherwise, that won’t cause side effects in the right amounts. In the case of Calcium Pantothenate, taking 10-20 grams of the ingredient is considered a very high intake. If you take this much of the substance, you are most probably going to experience diarrhea, nausea and possibly heartburn.
Are All Calcium Pantothenate Supplements Vegan?
While some Calcium Pantothenate supplements are certified to be vegan-friendly, a majority of supplements don’t strictly adhere to the regime. However, most Calcium Pantothenate supplements are known to be vegetarian-friendly with no traces of meat or animal products.
Can Calcium Pantothenate Be Obtained From Food?
Yes, you can get Calcium Pantothenate from eating the right kind of food. The food items to consider include yogurt, salmon, sunflower seeds, sun-dried tomatoes, cauliflower, avocados, chicken liver, broccoli, corn, and mushrooms.
What Is Calcium Pantothenate Used For?
Calcium Pantothenate can be useful in a number of situations, and Vitamin B5 is known to provide the user with some effective benefits. Here is a list of Calcium Pantothenate benefits:
- Alleviates Stress: Stress, anxiety, and depression are symptoms of Vitamin B5 deficiency which can be combated with Pantothenic Acid supplements. This is because Vitamin B5 can help stabilize the mood hormones serotonin, dopamine and cortisol. However, these stress-related symptoms are not exclusively caused by this deficiency, and anyone with these problems should consult their doctor to find out the exact cause of the stress.
- Increases Hemoglobin Production: Calcium Pantothenate helps produce Hemoglobin in the body which can improve cell turnover and cell regeneration. This can help keep the user healthy and youthful.
- Enhances Stamina: One of the main benefits of Pantothenic Acid is its ability to increase the user’s stamina by improving energy levels. This is done by activating the metabolic processes of the body, converting the stored fats and carbohydrates into usable energy. The extra energy allows for the body and mind to experience reduced fatigue and increased stamina.
- Stimulates Hair And Skin Care: Calcium Pantothenate improves hormone balance in the body, allowing positive benefits of improved pigmentation and collagen production in the skin and hair. Many users have also stated that they have experienced a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and age spots after taking Calcium Pantothenate.
- Helps Support Hormone Levels: Vitamin B5 is known to help support hormone production by enhancing the synthesis of a number of enzymatic processes in the body. This allows the hormone levels in the body to become balanced and work effectively.
- Boosts Metabolism: Vitamin B5 is essential for activating the enzymatic process that breaks down protein and create muscle tissue by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body. The increase in metabolic rate allows the user to have access to more usable energy throughout the day.
- Improves Heart Health: Pantothenic Acid is known to help improve the hearts health by enhancing the heart functions of removing excessive fats and bad cholesterol from the body while retaining the healthy fats and cholesterol. It also improves the heart’s nutrient delivery for better overall health.
- Supports A Healthy Immune System: Vitamin B5 plays an important part in maintaining a healthy immune system so that the body and mind can function well while protecting them from diseases and illnesses. Calcium Pantothenate helps promote the user’s health by increasing the white blood cell count for a stronger immune system.
How To Know If You Have Vitamin B5 Deficiency?
According to the experts, here are some of the signs of vitamin B5 deficiency:
- Burning sensations in the hands and feel as well as difficulty with coordination and numbness in the limbs.
- Muscle cramps, tingling sensations, and numbness are a sign of the problems with muscle contractions due to the deficiency.
- A lack of energy, tiredness, apathy, irritability, and fatigue are signs of the vitamin B5 deficiency.
- Diarrhea, vomiting, and water retention are some of the intestinal symptoms of the deficiency.
- Increased sensitivity to blood sugar levels that can cause restlessness, irritability, disturbances or even hypoglycemia.
Which Supplement Do We Recommend?
If you are looking for Pantothenic Acid or Calcium Pantothenate supplements, there are plenty to choose from that can be found in health stores as well as online through sites like GNC, Amazon, eBay, and Wal-Mart. However, I prefer buying my products directly from the manufacturers, especially if I am ordering exclusive online products like Calcium Pantothenate By Bauer Nutrition. Bauer is one of the leading brands in the health and wellness supplement industry and there are plenty of reviews available online from real people whi have used their products. This product is also one that I would recommend anyone considering getting Calcium Pantothenate.
Why Buy Calcium Pantothenate Pills?
There are a few solid reasons I can come up with that justify my recommendation of buying Calcium Pantothenate from Bauer Nutrition over other similar brands.
- Bauer Nutrition is a well-reputed brand that has produced a number of popular supplements.
- The benefits claimed by the manufacturer’s website for the Calcium Pantothenate supplement are plausible.
- The online exclusive product comes at an affordable price and multiple deals.
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee with every purchase, reassuring the users.
- Comes with Fast and Free worldwide shipping.
- Contains 500 mg of Calcium Pantothenate, split into a daily dosage of 3 pills
What Is The Cost Of Calcium Pantothenate?
As previously mentioned, purchasing Calcium Pantothenate from the official Bauer website allows one to opt for their online deals. The following are the three deals that are available for buying Calcium Pantothenate from the official site:
- Buy 1 Bottle For USD 34.95 (USD 34.95 per bottle)
- Buy 2 Bottles & Get 1 Bottle Free For USD 69.90 (USD 23.30 per bottle)
- Buy 3 Bottles & Get 3 Bottle Free For USD 104.85 (USD 17.47 per bottle)
As it can be seen from the pricing, it is far cheaper to get the multi-buy deals than it is to opt for a single bottle. Fortunately, there is no auto-shipment scam or reoccurring charges to deal with when ordering from the official site.
Why Do We Recommend Bauer Nutrition:
Before buying any supplement, you should do your homework and research it properly. After doing my due diligence, I have found Calcium Pantothenate from Bauer Nutrition to be one of the best Calcium Pantothenate supplements on the market. This takes into account the amount of pantothenic acid, the concentration and the purity of the ingredient. I have also checked to see if there are any harmful binders or fillers in the pills.
After considering these facts, I find that for anyone in the market for a Pantothenic Acid supplement, Calcium Pantothenate from Bauer Nutrition is their best option.