At-home teeth whitening products and systems have become very common these days with many people already having had some experience with these products. Unfortunately, since most products are subpar compared to the teeth whitening treatment at the dentist, most people are left unsatisfied with the results they get. In this Bright White Smiles Review, we will see if this teeth whitening kit lives up to the hype and really works to whiten the teeth.
Products like Bright White Smiles claim to provide you with a teeth whitening experience at home like at the dentists. Carbamide peroxide whitening gel used in this product is the same strength as used by the dentists. This made us gain interest in this product.
Here is our Bright White Smiles review:
- 1 What Is Bright White Smiles?
- 2 What Do You Get With This Product?
- 3 What Are The Pros?
- 4 What Are The Cons?
- 5 Who Can Use Bright White Smiles Teeth Whitening Kit?
- 6 How To Use Bright White Smiles?
- 7 What Is The Cost To Buy Bright White Smiles?
- 8 Bright White Smiles
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
What Is Bright White Smiles?
What Do You Get With This Product?
When you order Bright White Smiles, you get the following:
- 4 Syringes of Teeth Whitening Gel
- 3 Customizable Thermo-Forming Teeth Trays
- 1 Tube of Remineralization Gel
- 1 Blue LED Light Accelerator
- 1 Teeth Shade Guide
- Guide And Instruction Manual
What Are The Pros?
- Uses dentist strength Carbamide Peroxide (44%)
- Provides you with three teeth trays instead of the standard two
- Is easy to use and designed to be used at home
- Comes with a high powered LED light accelerator for results in a matter of minutes
- Helps combat teeth sensitivity with provided remineralization gel
- Teeth shade guide is also provided to mark your teeth whitening progress
- pH of the gel has been optimized for a minimum sensitivity of your teeth
- Most users state that they required just a few days to get up to 6 shades brighter teeth.
What Are The Cons?
- Doesn’t come with a trial offer
- Only available online
Who Can Use Bright White Smiles Teeth Whitening Kit?
Men and women who are over 18 with healthy gums and teeth can use Bright White Smiles without any issues. However, if you are lactating or are pregnant, you should not use any teeth whitening products. Children should also not use this product as the trays that are provided are not designed to fit children’s teeth.
How To Use Bright White Smiles?
If you were worried that Bright White Smiles Teeth Whitenign Kit was going to be complicated or cumbersome to use, you would be wrong as this product is easy to use and only requires you to follow a few simple steps. If you ensure that you use the product as instructed here, you are bound to get the desired results with visibly brighter white teeth from the first application.
So, before you start the whitening process, it’s important to brush and floss your teeth so that there aren’t food particles getting in the way of the treatment. Another thing you need to do before you apply the whitening gel is to prepare the thermo-forming trays to the shape of your teeth. This process is straightforward where you have to heat them up in hot water and place them in your mouth for a precise molding. Note that Bright White Smiles provides you with three trays (1 for the upper teeth, 1 for the lower teeth, and 1 extra) while other brands only give the minimum two.
Here are the eight steps in using Bright White Smiles:
- Submerge one mouth tray in the prepared heated water for five seconds (until it starts to slightly wilt). If placed in hot water for too long, the trays can shrink significantly.
- Insert the mouth tray into your mouth and bite down to ensure that all your teeth have their shape molded into the tray. Apply some pressure from your figures to the front of the tray for better results. Now perform Step 1 and 2 for the second mouth tray.
- Now cut off the holding tabs from the trays which will allow you to close your mouth easily while using it. Also, ensure that you get rid of any excess molding that extends above the gum line to prevent gel wastage as well as to prevent the gel from touching your soft tissue like gums and cheeks.
- Take one syringe with the whitening gel and apply between ¼ to ½ cc to each tray. Don’t use more than this as it may cause the gel to spill and touch your gums, leading to gum irritation. Recap the syringe for the next use.
- Apply and set the trays to your teeth firmly while wiping off the excess gel that seeped over the tray with a tissue.
- Allow the trays to remain on your teeth for 30 minutes with a maximum of 60 minutes per application. Start with 30 minutes and increase duration every few days until you feel your teeth are becoming too sensitive.
- Activate the mini teeth whitening LED light accelerator provided and place it in front of the teeth as close as possible. Hold the light here for the duration of the treatment. You can use your lips to hold the LED light as well.
- After you finish your teeth whitening treatment, make sure that you remove the trays and clean them thoroughly as you will use them for the following treatments. Also, ensure that you rinse and brush your teeth to remove any remaining whitening gel.
What Is The Cost To Buy Bright White Smiles?
Most other teeth whitening systems cost between $50 and $300, but Bright White Smiles was designed to be affordable low-cost with a price of $21.99 with free shipping when ordered from the official website. Other sites may have similar products, but it’s advised to only purchase from the official website to ensure you are buying authentic and genuine Bright White Smiles.
Bright White Smiles$34.50
- All-In-One Complete Teeth Whitening Package
- Easy-To-Use Product With Instructional Guide
- Quality Materials And Ingredients Used
- Low-Cost Alternative To The Dentist
- Dentist Quality Results From Home
- Trial Offer Not Available
- Limited Availability Online