BrainMD Focus And Energy is the latest innovations from one of the top names in the nootropic industry, BrainMD by Dr. Amen, and according to some of my sources online, is one of the best brain pills to date. This BrainMD Focus And Energy review is going to look at how this pill manages to provide the claimed results, its benefits, its active ingredients, the pros and cons as well as the costing for this product.
- 1 What Is BrainMD Focus And Energy?
- 2 How Does BrainMD Focus And Energy Work?
- 3 BrainMD Focus And Energy Ingredients:
- 4 BrainMD Focus And Energy Side Effects:
- 5 BrainMD Focus And Energy Dosage:
- 6 BrainMD Focus And Energy Benefits:
- 7 Where To Buy BrainMD Focus And Energy?
- 8 Pros Of BrainMD Focus And Energy:
- 9 Cons Of BrainMD Focus And Energy:
- 10 BrainMD Focus And Energy Review In Brief:
- 11 Brain MD Focus And Energy
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
What Is BrainMD Focus And Energy?
BrainMD Focus And Energy is a smart pill that claims to be a smooth ‘pick me up’ pill that can help improve the user’s focus and improve the user’s energy levels. However, unlike other similar products, this one contains decaffeinated green coffee which means the pill is made with ingredients that don’t contain any stimulants.
How Does BrainMD Focus And Energy Work?
This cognitive booster is said to combat fatigue and supercharge the energy levels. It does this by making use of the unique ingredients that work to improve brain chemistry which can help combat stress, improve mental energy and enhance focus and concentration. The active ingredients also include antioxidants that help protect the brain and body from free radical damage, improving overall health.
BrainMD Focus And Energy Ingredients:
When looking at any supplement that is designed to affect brain health, we have to be careful of what the supplement is made from and how these ingredients may affect our health and wellbeing. So, it is essential to research the ingredients used in every nootropic.
In my investigation into this focus booster, if found the following ingredients are used in this dietary supplement:
- Green Tea Extract, Decaffeinated (600 mg per serving): Green tea extract is used to increase blood flow to the brain while supporting healthy blood vessels for improved blood circulation. Unlike regular tea, this extract is said to be decaffeinated to prevent caffeine crashes. The polyphenols and EGCG in green tea also combat oxidative stress while preventing inflammation and improving overall health.
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha Extract (250 mg per serving): Ashwagandha extract from Sensoril is formulated using knowledge from centuries of ayurvedic medicine. This ingredient is an adaptogen that can improve the overall health and wellbeing of the user. In this pill, it aims to reduce and control stress levels, enhance mental focus and improve mental strength. Users have also experienced a boost in attention span and memory retention with using this ingredient.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea) Root Extract (200 mg per serving): My research into the Rhodiola root extract shows that it is a powerful adaptogen that is easily absorbed by the body. It helps improve the overall health of the user while promoting a positive mood, combating fatigue and boosting mental health. It can also be used to enhance the quality of sleep while providing sufficient energy throughout the day. The rosavins in this ingredient is a phytochemical responsible for combating anxiety and nervousness while solidrosides help reducing cortisol and increasing serotonin levels.
- Asian Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract (200 mg per serving): Asian ginseng extract has been used for centuries as a health-boosting herb. Clinical studies have shown that this herb extract can improve energy levels and production while also improving overall health as it is a known adaptogen. This ingredient also contains ginsenosides which will enhance nitric oxide levels, dilating blood vessels and boosting blood flow to the brain. This component also helps in improving mental focus and memory retention for users.
- Choline (as bitartrate) (55 mg per serving): Choline is a beneficial ingredient in nootropics as it has shown to help in the production of the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. This neurotransmitter is responsible for improving memory, focus, and concentration. Overall, this ingredient is also helpful in promoting brain health and mental stability for the user.
BrainMD Focus And Energy Side Effects:
When I researched this product, I ensured to make sure I found any potential side effects that could cause harm to the user. However, I was unable to find any evidence that pointed towards this pill causing side effects. Even the green tea extract that is used is decaffeinated which means that even the issues of jitteriness and caffeine crashes are not a concern when taking this supplement.
BrainMD Focus And Energy Dosage:
Each bottle comes with 120 capsules of Focus And Energy Pills that are to be taken over a period of 30 days. That means that users need to take four pills a day split into a dosage of two in the morning and two in the afternoon. Avoid taking the pills in the evening as this may disrupt sleep patterns of some users
BrainMD Focus And Energy Benefits:
If we take a look at the official website, it’s clear to see the benefits claimed by the manufacturers include the following:
- Improved energy levels
- Enhanced mental and physical endurance
- Improved productivity and alertness
- Counters anxiety and stress
- Protects brain from free radical damage
Where To Buy BrainMD Focus And Energy?
I checked on Amazon, Wal-Mart, and GNC to find out the options on where to buy BrainMD Focus And Energy other than the official website.
Pros Of BrainMD Focus And Energy:
- Quality ingredients
- Well-known manufacturer
- May provide improved brain health
- No known side effects
- Positive reviews
Cons Of BrainMD Focus And Energy:
- No multi-buy deals available
- Too many pills to take daily
- No free trial offered
BrainMD Focus And Energy Review In Brief:
If I were asked to summarize this BrainMD Focus And Energy review, I would state that this is a nootropic pill that claims to improve focus and energy by using clinically studied ingredients with the recommended dosage. While the four pills a day may seem a lot to some users, most of us can get used to taking them, especially if the pill is capable of providing us with the energy and focus boost we desire. So, my evaluation of BrainMD Focus And Energy is positive and I would recommend you to buy BrainMD Focus And Energy from the official site.