Advanced IQ Plus is one of the newest offerings online for those in the market for a potent brain supplement. The reason most of are finding the need for such smart pills is because our workspace is getting more competitive with everyone trying to get the edge over everyone else. This situation has led supplement makers to produce more and more brain enhancement pills to keep up with the demand, with Advanced IQ Plus being one of the newest releases. This Advanced IQ Plus review will take a look at this nootropic pill and provide you with a recommendation on buying it at the end.
- 1 What Is Advanced IQ Plus?
- 2 How Does Advanced IQ Plus Help?
- 3 Who Can Use Advanced IQ Plus?
- 4 Are There Any Advanced IQ Plus Reviews?
- 5 Clinical Studies On Advanced IQ Plus Ingredients
- 6 Advanced IQ Plus Benefits Claimed:
- 7 Where Can You Buy Advanced IQ Plus?
- 8 How Does The Risk-Free Trial Offer Work?
- 9 What’s My Recommendation For This Advanced IQ Plus Review?
- 10 Reference:
- 11 Advanced IQ Plus
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
What Is Advanced IQ Plus?
Like many other similar products, Advanced IQ Plus is a nootropic pill that makes use of a bunch of ingredients like Phosphatidylserine and Bacopa Monnieri that stimulate neurotransmitter production and health while combating issues like stress, low brain energy, and mental fatigue. According to the manufacturer’s website, this smart pill can help you think faster, have more energy, remember everything and improve your focus.
How Does Advanced IQ Plus Help?
This supplement helps by protecting the neurons in the brain, allowing for improved signal transmission between neurotransmitters. With this, it’s possible for the brain to improve its learning capabilities, enhance memory retention and support brain health. The natural ingredients also help improve serotonin levels while suppressing cortisol production, boosting mood and motivation.
Who Can Use Advanced IQ Plus?
Since supplements like Advanced IQ Plus are not designed to manipulate anyone’s gender-related hormone levels, these pills can be used by just about everyone. The official website does, however, caution against to use of the supplement by those under the age of 18.
Are There Any Advanced IQ Plus Reviews?
Yes and No. What I mean by that is that I did find user reviews for Advanced IQ Plus, but they were on the official website. And being on the official website, we can be sure they were specially selected to paint a rosy picture of the smart pill. Other than the official website, I found no user reviews that discussed the effectiveness of the pills or the side effects experienced by the real users. If you are interested in reading the reviews for yourself, take a look at the official website.
Clinical Studies On Advanced IQ Plus Ingredients
While my research turned out to find that the US FDA does not evaluate supplements that don’t require doctor’s prescriptions like Advanced IQ Plus, I did find clinical studies that had been conducted on the ingredients in the smart pill:
- A 2000 study published in Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences conducted an open trial on assessing the effects of Phosphatidylserine on the age-related cognitive decline. The researchers found this chemical to improve attention, memory, language skills and brain function in the subjects.
- A 2002 study published in Neuropsychopharmacology studied the effects of Bacopa Monnieri on human memory and cognitive function. The results of this study were concluded with a positive impact on memory retention.
Advanced IQ Plus Benefits Claimed:
As will most of the nootropic pills in the market, Advanced IQ Plus also promotes itself by providing its fair share of benefits. From my understanding of the ingredients and the product as a whole, I think it is possible to get some of the benefits but how effective or how quickly is a question we may only get after trying them out ourselves.
Anyway, here are the benefits claimed by the official website for Advanced IQ Plus:
- Increased oxygenated blood flow to the brain
- Enhanced neurotransmitter growth
- Protects brain cell walls
- Enhanced mental energy
- Combats damage from free radical and neurotoxins
- Increases brain protein production
- Contains vitamins, nutrients and amino acids for improved brain health
Where Can You Buy Advanced IQ Plus?
Checking on the websites for top retailers like Amazon, eBay, GNC, and Walgreens, I failed to find Advanced IQ Plus being sold. However, on the official site of this smart pill, there is a risk-free trial offered to US residents. According to the website, all you have to do is pay a nominal shipping and handling charge, and the product will be delivered to your doorstep within a few days.
How Does The Risk-Free Trial Offer Work?
If you don’t return the product by the end of the trial period, you are charged the full amount of the bottle, and this charge is a repeated once every month. The reason for this is that the trial offer actually enrolls you into an auto-shipment list which has the manufacturer send you a new bottle every month. This can be canceled by contacting the manufacturers, it is often a surprise to many buyers and a well-known cause of displeasure for many.
What’s My Recommendation For This Advanced IQ Plus Review?
Advanced IQ Plus is one of the newest nootropic pills that have been introduced to the market this year. So, before I provide you with my recommendation, here are some of the pros and cons that should be noted in regards to the smart pill:
- 100% natural ingredients used
- Clinical strength ingredients
- Plausible benefits
- No known side effects
- Not enough information on ingredients used
- Not available in stores or other retail sites
- Insufficient independent user reviews
After listing out the pros and cons, I am of the impression that while the smart pill has claimed plausible benefits, the lack of information on the ingredient list and manufacturers as well as the reoccurring charges makes this an unfavorable purchase. However, if you have decided to give Advanced IQ Plus a try, you should make your way to the official website next.